Celebrities with stretch marks really exist on this planet so perfections are nowhere in the world, we all have to learn to live with our insecurities and weaknesses. While struggling from getting away with them, we find ourselves in an inferiority complex with famous celebrities who ought to have no problems in life. Looking at their flawless skin, admiring it or getting resentful on how they cope up with their stretch marks, here are some celebrities with stretch marks;
1. Halle Berry’s Stretch marks:
The Oscar winner famous Halle Berry got stretch marks after her first baby in 2008 , while others feel ashamed of this skin affliction and working hard to get rid of it, Halle didn’t care for how world looks at her stretch marks. She continued to excel in her acting career with her profound acting skills.
2. Kate Beckinsale’s Stretch marks:
The famous “Under World” star Kate Beckinsale accepts in an interview that she has stretch marks. She disclosed;
I don’t know how people think you can go eight-and-half stone to over 12 stone when you’re pregnant and not get them. I’ve got stretch marks everywhere.
3. Jennifer Lopez‘s Stretch Marks:
The renowned actress and singer Jennifer Lopez who starred in couple of block buster movies like “Anaconda”, “Parker”, “ Maid in Manhattan”, “The Wedding planner” and my favorite “Monster-in-Law”. After becoming a mom, Jennifer disclosed her feelings about stretch marks in an interview;
I remember my flabby belly hanging out after I gave birth, I kind of laughed and said to Marc, Isn’t this crazy, I just didn’t care, I got to get myself together for my kids you know, they need to know how I really look like.
4. Scarlett Johnson’s Stretch Marks:
From a child star in “Home Alone 3” to the leading lady of “Lucy”, “The Avengers”, “Captain America” Scarlett Johnson continued to rock Hollywood with her block buster movies. She is one of my favorite actors. Her stretch marks were clearly shown in “Under the Skin” and “Iron Man 2”. She never talked about it officially however; she knows the possible ways to hide them.
5. Kate Winslet’s Stretch Marks:
From “Titanic” to “A little chaos”, Kate entertained us with her deep and bold acting. In her movie “Little Children” which was released last year, her natural stretch marks were also praised along with her flawless acting. Kate is one of the bold actresses who are proud to bear her true body along with her brilliant acting skills.
6. Jennifer Hudson’s Stretch Marks:
Grammy Award holder Jennifer Hudson got her credit “DreamGirls”. There is no secret if she got stretch marks because of her being overweight. She could have stretch marks more than any normal person and it is shown wide open in every acquaintance reportedly.
7. Kim K’s Stretch Marks:
There is no suitably defining line of work of Kim except a T.V show in which she acts dumb. I googled to check any highlighted work on her credit and found “Keeping up with Kardashians” as her only acknowledged performance. Along with her pregnancy pictures, she disclosed some “secret oils” as her stretch marks fighting aid.m K’s Stretch Marks:
8. Jessica Alba’s Stretch Marks:
The flawless petite beauty starred in block buster “The fantastic four” and “Sin City” series, Jessica Alba quoted on her stretch marks;
“Even Though some might consider them a flaw, I’ve learned to love my stretch marks.”
Celebrities are also human beings like us. They go through dilemma and weaknesses like common people. However, they manage to escape from it and give a perfect public appearance with a wide smile on their faces as they are the happiest person of the world. Even though celebrities with stretch marks exist but they often hide it or have cured it.
We always adore the perfect skin and body of celebrities throughout our lives. That glowing, fresh and flawless skin is always a heart throb for us. The fan following of celebrities mostly depends upon their looks and style. Not much fans are from those, who literally admire the field of work of their favorite stars.
The question arises, how do they get away from those things from which a common man is struggling through? For instance, quite a number of celebrities showed up with stretch marks on their skin, but on next acquaintance they were cited with a smooth and flawless skin.
Stretch marks are genuinely known as the ugliest and damaging skin problem. The reasons include besides aging are;
- Pregnancies: it is most common cause of stretch marks in women which alters the whole quality and shape of belly skin. Moreover, cellulites present beneath belly skin makes it stiff to remove.
- Hormonal Disorders: Fluctuation of weight causes hormonal imbalances in body leaving skin tissues damaged with stretch marks.
- Excessive Workouts: To stay in perfect shape, prolonged exercise and workouts causes muscular mass build up. These outbursts result in stretching of skin leaving stretch marks.
- Genetic Inheritance: If the quality of skin is dry and rough in ancestors, there is a probability of stretch marks at some point in their successors.
Undoubtedly, celebrities also have to go through this stuff, so what’s their secret of getting away from it?
As we know, celebrities and cosmetic industry have so much to deal additionally. They are almost dependent to each other. The main reason behind this is, Cosmetics and skin care pharmaceuticals gain access to celebs for their branding and marketing, whereas, celebs want unlimited access to their breakthrough remedies and treatment for their skin and beauty problems.
- Deep Moisturizing: Most of the celebrities get away from their stretch marks suggest that they consider prevention as a fundamental step. When they found themselves prone to stretch marks, they formulate a strategy of nourishing their skin through deep moisturizing. Unfortunately, this only helped gaining huge profits for pharmaceuticals of different moisturizers products. As there is no positive reports for this phenomenon and it is not medically proven.
- Meditation: Yoga and meditation was also a reason given by some famous celebrities to have perfect healthy skin. But, this is also a preventing strategy. It can’t assist someone who already got stretch marks.
- Laser technology: It is another treatment now days, which is endorsed by some celebrities too. For stretch marks problem, Flaxen laser treatment resurfaces skin by filling cracks and smoothing spurts. Along with depositing collagen in damaged skin cells, it has become a breakthrough in stretch marks treatment.
- Topical treatment: Contemporary retinoid or alpha hydroxyl acid crèmes is turn out to be a very popular and effective cure for stretch marks.
So, if you are struggling to cope up with this dreadful skin problem, keep in mind that famous celebrities like Demi Moore, Salma Hayek and even the world famous Angelina Jolie is not immune to this skin imperfection.
The camouflage lifestyle of celebrities makes common man believe that superstars don’t experience from stretch marks. It is a fact that celebrities with stretch marks exist on this planet. It’s a well-kept secret. A myth enduring to believe that fame and big fortune are the real reason they never seem to suffer from stretch marks.
An assessment of Angelina Jolie was published in July’2008 edition of “Vanity Fair”. She quoted;
“I love it. It makes me feel that the things about my body are suddenly there for a reason. It makes you feel round and supple, and to have a little life inside you is amazing.”
This statement was on her being pregnant. She revealed her experience on stretch marks. But we have an additional inside measure on her opinions. Now here are 4 ways how celebrities deal with their stretch marks;
- The basic input of celebrities for their bodies is maintaining a proper workout routine with healthy diet. For this, they recruit experts to keep them fit and stay-in-shape.
- They watch out for rapid weight gain or loss, as gaining muscular mass or losing fats can tend to leave stretch marks. So, it has to be done in slow and steady manner. Celebrities can afford to seek out assistance from best professionals of world who can give them the most modern fitness guidance plan
- Pay for highly expensive laser surgeries to get rid of stretch marks. It’s the third aspect towards their stardom. The latest skin resurfacing laser treatment covers these stretch marks and damaged skin tissues get repaired by collagen and alpha hydroxyl retinoid treatment.
- Another perk of fame is having access to elite skin-care products. Branded pharmaceuticals approach celebrities for their most effective skin-care recommendation.
On the whole, any fact that tends to change our body shape and proportion can stress our skin and leave behind stretch marks. They are deep scars caused by tearing of epidermis when skin fails to cope up with rapid change of body mass. The best way to get rid of them is prevention because the process of removing them is very difficult, indebted and definitely expensive. Here is what a common person can do for avoiding stretch marks.
- Prevention strategy starts early from puberty. This is the time when major hormonal changes occur and the quality of skin is to be established.
- Intake of multi vitamins specifically vitamin A, E and C are very helpful in acquiring good quality skin for life time. Most of the celebrities were once wannabes so they kept a healthy lifestyle to attain good looks.
- Moisturizing with a good vitamin E crème according to your skin type can prevent stretch marks from early stage. The area of focus includes abdomen, arms, thighs and chest.
- Meditation is really helpful in making your body and skin flexible and adaptive. Having 3 hours of meditation in a week gives obligatory advantages for both mind and body.
So, to obtain a celeb-worthy skin you should have a fortune like them or the more better way is, you should take no chance and start working out for it from day one.
It is well known that stretch marks whether appeared by weight fluctuations or pregnancies, never looked attractive on anybody. People get so much frustrated with their body appearance if they got those loose saggy like water ball skin along with stretch marks. This is a totally natural phenomenon, but unfortunately, rejuvenation of the skin with these marks is not possible naturally.
After having babies some celebrities got stretch marks on their bodies. Being in the lime light, few acquaintance with these, causes both positive and negative aspects on their fan following.
Positively, people finally realize that they are just like common people. This put all the fantasies created in their minds down to reality. While blindly follow our favorite celebrities, we forget that they are also human beings like any other on this planet.
Every human on Earth wanted to have a younger and fresh looking skin. This mentality always works speculate for skin-care pharmaceuticals and they are earning high net profits. The acquaintances of some celebrities with stretch marks have made their marketing easier. Stardom of celebrities is an easy way of marketing their products. Some taglines their skincare products go like;
“How Scarlett Johnson over come on her stretch marks!” or
“How Kim Kardashian got rid of her stretch marks!”
Therefore, pharmaceutical market gains high profit through these stretch marks of celebrities by making them brand ambassadors of their products and expand from this aspect also.
Almost every woman got these stretch marks during pregnancies. Most of celebrities don’t like to have these, as it can harm their stardom and fan following. Furthermore, it can make a very negative impact on their careers. Most of celebs conceal these under loads of cosmetic products or go through under cosmetic surgeries. The renowned names of some of them are;
- Lady Gaga: Got stretch marks due to her weight fluctuation, she used cosmetic products to remove these.
- Kim Kardashian: After her pregnancy, these marks were a hurdle in her career, so she went under cosmetic surgery to maintain her previous image.
- Victoria Beckham: Apparently, she used skin-care product to remove these but that product didn’t worked positively on others, so, the mystery remains.
- Britney Spears: She knows how to conceal them properly, as there are no records of her acquaintance with stretch marks.
It is not understandable, why people think that celebrities can’t have stretch marks like normal humans. These are the signs which reminds of the delightful feeling of motherhood. But some proud celebrity moms never hesitate to have them. They prove that they can be a true role model if they show that there is no escape from nature, even for celebrities. It is a natural process in which they are awarded with nature’s most beautiful gift. They learned to live with these first signs of mother-hood. Some of those celebrities who have never been ashamed of those stretch marks
- Julia Roberts
- Kate Winslet
- Angelina Jolie
- Halle Berry
- Jessica Alba
- Cindy Crawford
These actresses, model and singer gave public appearances and performed while their stretch marks can be seen.