The camouflage lifestyle of celebrities makes common man believe that superstars don’t experience from stretch marks. It is a fact that celebrities with stretch marks exist on this planet. It’s a well-kept secret. A myth enduring to believe that fame and big fortune are the real reason they never seem to suffer from stretch marks.
An assessment of Angelina Jolie was published in July’2008 edition of “Vanity Fair”. She quoted;
“I love it. It makes me feel that the things about my body are suddenly there for a reason. It makes you feel round and supple, and to have a little life inside you is amazing.”
This statement was on her being pregnant. She revealed her experience on stretch marks. But we have an additional inside measure on her opinions. Now here are 4 ways how celebrities deal with their stretch marks;
- The basic input of celebrities for their bodies is maintaining a proper workout routine with healthy diet. For this, they recruit experts to keep them fit and stay-in-shape.
- They watch out for rapid weight gain or loss, as gaining muscular mass or losing fats can tend to leave stretch marks. So, it has to be done in slow and steady manner. Celebrities can afford to seek out assistance from best professionals of world who can give them the most modern fitness guidance plan
- Pay for highly expensive laser surgeries to get rid of stretch marks. It’s the third aspect towards their stardom. The latest skin resurfacing laser treatment covers these stretch marks and damaged skin tissues get repaired by collagen and alpha hydroxyl retinoid treatment.
- Another perk of fame is having access to elite skin-care products. Branded pharmaceuticals approach celebrities for their most effective skin-care recommendation.
On the whole, any fact that tends to change our body shape and proportion can stress our skin and leave behind stretch marks. They are deep scars caused by tearing of epidermis when skin fails to cope up with rapid change of body mass. The best way to get rid of them is prevention because the process of removing them is very difficult, indebted and definitely expensive. Here is what a common person can do for avoiding stretch marks.
- Prevention strategy starts early from puberty. This is the time when major hormonal changes occur and the quality of skin is to be established.
- Intake of multi vitamins specifically vitamin A, E and C are very helpful in acquiring good quality skin for life time. Most of the celebrities were once wannabes so they kept a healthy lifestyle to attain good looks.
- Moisturizing with a good vitamin E crème according to your skin type can prevent stretch marks from early stage. The area of focus includes abdomen, arms, thighs and chest.
- Meditation is really helpful in making your body and skin flexible and adaptive. Having 3 hours of meditation in a week gives obligatory advantages for both mind and body.
So, to obtain a celeb-worthy skin you should have a fortune like them or the more better way is, you should take no chance and start working out for it from day one.
It is well known that stretch marks whether appeared by weight fluctuations or pregnancies, never looked attractive on anybody. People get so much frustrated with their body appearance if they got those loose saggy like water ball skin along with stretch marks. This is a totally natural phenomenon, but unfortunately, rejuvenation of the skin with these marks is not possible naturally.
After having babies some celebrities got stretch marks on their bodies. Being in the lime light, few acquaintance with these, causes both positive and negative aspects on their fan following.
Positively, people finally realize that they are just like common people. This put all the fantasies created in their minds down to reality. While blindly follow our favorite celebrities, we forget that they are also human beings like any other on this planet.
Every human on Earth wanted to have a younger and fresh looking skin. This mentality always works speculate for skin-care pharmaceuticals and they are earning high net profits. The acquaintances of some celebrities with stretch marks have made their marketing easier. Stardom of celebrities is an easy way of marketing their products. Some taglines their skincare products go like;
“How Scarlett Johnson over come on her stretch marks!” or
“How Kim Kardashian got rid of her stretch marks!”
Therefore, pharmaceutical market gains high profit through these stretch marks of celebrities by making them brand ambassadors of their products and expand from this aspect also.
Almost every woman got these stretch marks during pregnancies. Most of celebrities don’t like to have these, as it can harm their stardom and fan following. Furthermore, it can make a very negative impact on their careers. Most of celebs conceal these under loads of cosmetic products or go through under cosmetic surgeries. The renowned names of some of them are;
- Lady Gaga: Got stretch marks due to her weight fluctuation, she used cosmetic products to remove these.
- Kim Kardashian: After her pregnancy, these marks were a hurdle in her career, so she went under cosmetic surgery to maintain her previous image.
- Victoria Beckham: Apparently, she used skin-care product to remove these but that product didn’t worked positively on others, so, the mystery remains.
- Britney Spears: She knows how to conceal them properly, as there are no records of her acquaintance with stretch marks.
It is not understandable, why people think that celebrities can’t have stretch marks like normal humans. These are the signs which reminds of the delightful feeling of motherhood. But some proud celebrity moms never hesitate to have them. They prove that they can be a true role model if they show that there is no escape from nature, even for celebrities. It is a natural process in which they are awarded with nature’s most beautiful gift. They learned to live with these first signs of mother-hood. Some of those celebrities who have never been ashamed of those stretch marks
- Julia Roberts
- Kate Winslet
- Angelina Jolie
- Halle Berry
- Jessica Alba
- Cindy Crawford
These actresses, model and singer gave public appearances and performed while their stretch marks can be seen.